Credit and Debt Improve your credit, manage debt and avoid scams.
Lemon Law What to do if your new car is a lemon.
Landlord Tenant Issues and Handbook Learn about your rights and responsibilities.
Checking Reputation of a Business How to find out about a business before you buy.
Magistrate Court Small Claims Court disputes.
- Nation's Top Ten Consumer Complaints
- CFPB Launches Nationwide Effort to Provide Financial Education and Tools to Low-Income Consumers
- CFPB Files Suit Against Debt Collection Lawsuit Mill
- At the FTC’s Request, Court Halts Collection of Allegedly Fake Payday Debts
- Rome Finance Company to Provide $92 Million in Debt Relief for Military Service Members Under Federal-State Settlement
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Protection and Attorney General Sam Olens, along with 44 Other Attorneys General, Reach a $105 Million Consumer Settlement with GlaxoSmithKline Concerning the Asthma Drug Advair
- Emergency Services 24 and its owner to pay $250,000 to the State to resolve allegations of unfair and deceptive conduct
- Governor’s Office of Consumer Protection Warns Senior Citizens Not to Fall Victim to Home Repair Fraud